- Amazing camerawork.
- Vera Farmica is immensely beloved (as usual).
- Her two kids are amazing, especially the daughter.
- The title character is quite good too, a superb child performance.
- CCH Pounder as the lead nun; haven't seen her in quite a while, so this is sort of a nice comeback
- As often happens, especially with mystery-thrillers, the allure doesn't last beyond the setup. It's tiring and repetitive, and the motives of the villain are unconvincing. The running length should also have been reduced.